Ranvet Salkavite 2kg
RANVET SALKAVITE - PREMIUM GRADE ELECTROLYTE AND B-GROUP VITAMIN REPLACER.
- Supplies a concentrated source of all critical electrolytes.
- Provides B-Group Vitamins.
- Maintains optimal body fluid balance, nerve and muscle function.
- Supplies potent anti-oxidants essential to peak performance and recovery.
- Ideal for intense work, travelling, endurance or basic daily supplementation.
- May be used in conjunction with oral electrolyte pastes or liquids.
- Flexible use and daily supplementation as a feed or water additive or as a pre-saline drench.
- Provides all essential elements necessary for efficient energy conversion from carbohydrates, proteins and fats.
- Rectifies B-Group Vitamin deficiencies, common in high grain/energy dense diets.
- Reduces dehydration, muscle fatigue, cramping, poor performance and delayed recovery following exercise.
- Reduces tissue damage and maintains cell integrity during strenuous work.
- Ideally used in conjunction with Ranvet Electro Paste during intense training or long distance travelling.
- Highly palatable powder.
- Easily mixed into the ration.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER KG)
Vitamin B1 3528mg, Vitamin B2 3404mg, Vitamin B6 199mg,
Vitamin B12 14.34mg, Vitamin E 3604mg, Choline 7052mg, Folic acid
816mg, Inositol 8775mg, Calcium 99g, Magnesium 12.8g Phosporus
61.5g, Potassium 12.6g, Sodium 120g, Chloride 125.7g, Sulphate 42.5g,
Bicarbonate 68.1g, Rutin 1766mg.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Mix Ranvet Salkavite thoroughly through the feed. A measure is provided. One level measure holds 30g Salkavite. Alternatively, may be added to drinking water daily. Always ensure access to clean, fresh drinking water when using oral electrolyte supplements.
Heavy work/endurance 30-60g daily (dependant on temperature, humidity, sweating rate), also advisable to supply and additional 30g Salkavite in evening feed following hard work; Travelling horses 60-90g prior to journey in addition to 30g in water during transportation; Stallions (during breeding season) 30g daily; Yearlings (sale preparations) 30g daily.
1. Salkavite used as a pre-saline drench; Mix 160g Salkavite in 2L of room temperature water and stomach tube as a pre-event saline drench.
2. The provision of adequate dietary roughage (hay) will aid the prevention of dehydration due to fibrous matter in the hindgut acting as a storage reservoir for water and electrolytes. Horses must receive 1% of body weight daily in roughage provision.
2kg; 5kg; 16kg
Availability: In stock