Ranvet Iron Plus 5litre
IRON SYRUP SUPPLEMENT WITH ADDED FOLIC ACID FOR PEAK BLOOD FUNCTION.
ACTIVE CONSTITUENTS (PER L)
Iron 12.5g, Folic acid 265mg.
- Supplies organic iron as Ferric ammonium citrate.
- Supplies concentrated folic acid.
- Maintains optimal iron levels in high performance horses, mare blood and mare milk.
- Does not contain cobalt, copper or zinc as these supplements are readily available in a variety of feeds and supplements including Ranvet Aminovite Plus.
- Suitable for oral administration or daily supplementation to feed.
- Highly bio-available iron and folic acid.
- Maintains optimal red blood cell counts.
- Provides critical elements for haemoglobin production and therefore blood oxygenation.
- Highly palatable liquid.
- Ensures optimal foal nutrition and blood formation when supplemented to mares.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE/CONTRAINDICATIONS
Administer orally over the tongue or place liquid on dry feed.
IMPORTANT NOTE: Stabled horses with limited access to fresh, green pasture have lower folic acid levels than horses with free access to pasture. It must also be considered that optimal serum folate levels
significantly increase serum haemoglobin levels.
Horses in training 30mL daily; Pregnant and lactating mares 30mL daily; Foals and weanlings 15mL daily.
Availability: In stock