Kelato Coolwrap Bandage
CoolWRAP is a RE-USABLE cooling & compression bandage providing cooling relief from heat, inflammation and pain associated with injury, aches, strains, bites and allergic reactions.
Why do I need it?
Heat from injury or hard work can cause inflammation that results in irrepairable damage. It is very important to remove heat in these circumstances as soon as possible to minimise negative effects. The CoolWRAP “cold compression bandage” combines the benefits of cooling and compression in one easy step with no ice required. So you can use it anywhere. The cooling effect works when the specially formulated solution in the bandage evaporates and makes contact with the skin. Upon application, heat is reduced instantly.
CoolWRAP is useful for:
Insect bites and stings.
Muscle, tendon and ligament soreness
Shin splint pain relief
Can be used on awkward parts of the body.
Convenient and not bulky
Reusable, washable bandage
Can be worn during work
Bandage stays in place
No horse confinement necessary
Fast and easy to use – ideal for travelling
No ice or hosing required
No refrigeration necessary
• Open packaging and remove the moist bandage
• Wrap the bandage around the affected area, stretching slightly
• CoolWRAP bandage should be applied for 20 minutes at a time, every 1-2 hours. CoolWRAP is most effective if used within 6-8 hours of injury or heavy work.
• Wash and clean bandage before storing ready for next use.
• CoolWRAP bandage should be stored in the yellow container provided or a similar sealed vessel.
• Recharge CoolWRAP bandage in the container provided with the bandage by adding recharging solution (see sachet for instructions).
Availability: In stock